Valentine's day in Mexico

 

We celebrate love, relationships, friendships, family, etc. on valentine’s day which date is on February 14th. Most of the people celebrate that day without knowing the origin, history and reasons. Here you have a presentation made on canva where you can read a little about it.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFe_XLGaHQ/RC585wTUIC4fFDMxXusmeQ/view?utm_content=DAFe_XLGaHQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

After reading about valentine’s day, I would like to write about what I did on that special and loving day.

Well, to be honest I didn’t have any specific plan, but it ended up being better than I could planned. First, in the university, a friend of mine gave us (other friends and me) some lollipops. Then, in the afternoon I went back home and I stayed with my boyfriend for an hour because he had to work at 4:00 PM, and I didn’t have my online French class. I took that hour to gave him some strawberries (because he loves them) wrapped in chocolate (I asked them to a chef friend, I trusted on her because I know she cooks tasty), and a flower.

We went to a cafeteria to have sandwiches and a salad. Then, when I got back home, he had to go to his school, so I did my homework in the afternoon, and I gave some chocolates to my parents and I was given some gummies and chocolates too. After that, I took a shower and I got dressed because we had a date at night (My boyfriend and me). He picked me up at 7:30 PM and we went to a pizza restaurant in cholula. We had Mexican and serrano ham flavors for our pizza, and for beverages he asked an orangeade, and I asked a lemonade for me. We left the place at 9:40 PM because we spent that hour talking and having dinner. I really enjoyed the pizza and the love of my life spending the night with me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Personality related to zodiac signs?

Pictures on social media

Let's talk about 3 love songs!