Personality related to zodiac signs?

 

There is a lot of information on the net about zodiac signs, and people sometimes believe in them.

Firstly, I’m going to write about my personality. And secondly, I’ll mention some features about my zodiac sign.

My personality

I am a realistic person. I think it's good to have goals and dreams, but everybody has to know and accept the reality; I recognize and accept what is possible and what is not in my life. I'm helpful, empathetic and patient; I think they are good abilities to become a teacher (maybe that's why I chose my university career in English teaching). I like to help people and I try to do my best for them; I'm empathetic when I listen to people's problems or when I'm happy to advise and support them, I try to be a good person and friend, because I had bad experiences about that, I mean, rude people and fake friends. 

I try to be patient with others, if I feel that someone is getting on my nerves, I would take a deep breath and think not being rude to them. In general, I like to teach and to be patient with people (students) because once I didn't know that thing I taught. I'm unique, I don’t like to be part of fashion, movies, music or clothes trends; I like to have my own likes because I can’t stand having the same likes as others do. I'm also grumpy, maybe because I'm kind of fussy and I choose specifically my friends, food, clothes, etc. So, if I dislike something, I would get mad.

My zodiac sign

Esoteric people can conclude things about your personality and yourself, and say things about your future, or why do you have the live you do now. You have the decision to believe in it or not. It sometimes could be so coincident with your life, personality, humor, thoughts, etc. and it can be explained by your zodiac sign.

“Astrological signs are the twelve 30-degree sectors that make up Earth's 360-degree orbit around the Sun. The astrological signs are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Each sign was named after a constellation the sun annually moved through while crossing the sky.” Mentions Wikipedia.

In my case, my zodiac sign is Aquarius because I was born on February 8th. Aquarius is such an interesting and mysterious sign, characterized by being advanced, self-reliant, clever, exceptional, and optimistic. Others are enthusiastic and active, while other Aquarians are calm and sensitive. 

These are some of the features I feel identified with:

• Aquarians are sensitive.

• They get bored and uninterested if they don’t have it.

• They require a lot of time alone to ponder and refresh.

• They are empathetic and have strong sense of fairness

• They get lost in thought while analyzing something or trying to identify solutions to issues

I do not agree with this information that google says because I don’t feel identified with them:

×        Being exceptional, optimistic, creative, self-reliant

×        Loving work in teams (I like to do a lot of things alone)

×        Enthusiastic or active

×       The eccentric of the group. (I feel I’m not eccentric but I’m definitely a unique person with different likes in everything)

I think feeling identified with features of your zodiac sign depends on you, because we are not exactly the same as a zodiac sign. That’s why I don’t agree with the whole information I found out.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Pictures on social media

10 best love songs