Pictures on social media

 

Have you realized that people choose their best pictures to upload them on social media? Have you ever done this before?

I think nobody wants to upload a picture of himself or herself looking ugly, bad, or no attractive. But I think it also depends on the self-esteem of each person. If you really love yourself, you wouldn’t care about others’ opinion, it doesn’t matter if you have pimples, wrinkles, disheveled hair, white hair, etc. when someone feels beautiful inside, he or she can show that in a picture, and I don’t mean having an attractive face or body.

I uploaded a video on youtube showing a picture of myself and talking about why it is good for me to post that on social media.

https://youtu.be/F4RSjXX9q1w


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Personality related to zodiac signs?

10 best love songs