Being the sexiest man or woman

 every single person has an individually concept about beauty, being attractive, nice, etc. As my literature teacher told me: “The concept of beauty is not universal” She meant whatever is beauty for you, for me probably will not be, because we have different thoughts about that.

in our English class we talked about comparative adjectives, the teacher suggested an interesting activity. He started asking “Who is the sexiest man in the world?” all of us had different answers, so some of my classmates wrote them on the board. After writing the men’s name, the teacher asked us who is the sexiest man according by google, so we searched that, We found out that "Chris Evans is the sexiest man in the world". To be honest, I didn’t remember who chris evans was, but when my friend told me “He acts as captain america!” I could remember him. 

and I definitely agree with Google’s answer. In spite of that, I decided to write on the board that my boyfriend is sexier than Chris Evans, obviously because I'm so in love with him. ♥

After that, the teacher asked us to work in pairs in an activity about vocabulary to describe someone as attractive, I worked with my classmate Belen, and we wrote on our notebooks the activity. although we had different opinions and adjectives, we could match in most of the words. We made some questions using those adjectives and we changed them to superlative adjectives, then we looked for some information on the net about that. For example: "Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?" and we found out that it is Bella Hadid. We didn't agree about that when we started to watch her photos because, first, we didn't know her, and we had the same point when we said "Her sister (who is Gigi Hadid) is more beautiful than her". 

(Bella hadid on the left, next to her is gigi hadid)

Later, we searched "Who is the sexiest woman in the world?" the answer was Rihanna, we definitely agreed with that net result because she is actually sexy, beautiful and attractive. 

The next question was "Who is the slimmest woman in the world?" I already knew the woman, her name is Lizzie Velaszquez who suffers an uncommon disease that makes her being really thin, she is 34 years old and she lives in Texas, United states. I think people are sometimes rude to her because they say she’s also the ugliest woman in the world.


and i don't think so. As i mentioned before, we have our own idea about beauty, and you can't dare to insult other people just because they're not in your concept. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Pictures on social media

Personality related to zodiac signs?

10 best love songs