Let's talk about 3 love songs!

 

According to my 10 love songs list, I decided to choose 3 of them because I think they are exactly love and romantic songs, and you can send them if you’re truly in love with someone, I mean, they’re perfect for those special occasions.

Here you have a small summary about those 3 songs.

Michael Jackson I just can’t stop loving you

Bruno mars Just the way you are

Ed Sheeran Thinking out loud

The song is about a deep and abiding love between two people. The singer tells his partner that he will never stop loving her, no matter what happens in the world around them. He also says that if he ever stopped loving her, he doesn't know what he would do without her in his life.

It’s a true love poem addressed to a girl that doesn’t feel pretty. That’s like Bruno would say: I know there are things you don’t like about yourself, but here I am, reminding you how perfect you are to my eyes. I love every single part of you, and I will never get tired of telling you how much I love you.

I think this song is referring to someone that you fell in love with & still are deeply in love with. However due to circumstances. you fell in love with them every day. No matter how many years go by they continue to carry the love they once had & continue to have. So, he's thinking out loud & letting her know how he feels.


Click on the following youtube links where you will find a voice recording made by myself talking about my favorite part of the songs’ lyrics and why.

https://youtu.be/OnSy-zVZJZA


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Personality related to zodiac signs?

Pictures on social media