My worst embarrassing moment

I think the worst embarrassing moment was when I was around 14 or 15 years old. I remember I was in love with a guy 4 years older than me (I know, it sounds kind of dumb), but I will tell you what happened that day. 

I remember it was almost 1:00 pm, I was in my last class, I was hungry (as usual), and I asked my best friend to go with me to the cafeteria. But we were waiting for the teacher because she wasn’t there, I mean, in our classroom, so we decided to go quickly, and we started to run through the corridor, it was connected with the high school and middle school campus. I didn’t notice my crush was standing in the same hall with some of his friends, and when I realized I was on the ground because I felt down. He started to laugh because he looked at me, and my best friend also laughed a lot. I stood up quickly and I wanted to continue running to the cafe, but a teacher came to me and asked me if I was ok, at that point I just wanted to run away because I felt embarrassed. I told her I was ok, and I ran until I get to the cafe, but I got mad with my best friend because she laughed a lot, and that was because of me and she also noticed my crush was there. 

since That day I learnt to go to the cafeteria (or wherever) only walking.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Personality related to zodiac signs?

Pictures on social media

Let's talk about 3 love songs!